Set on a pristine private beach, Thavorn Beach Village Resort & Spa feels secluded yet close to major Phuket attractions. Enjoy the best of both worlds - the ultimate privacy as well as the fulfilling experiences of fun and popular activities Phuket has to offer!
Thavorn Beach Village Resort & Spa is within 10 minutes driving distance from Kamala or Patong Beaches.
Free Shuttle Bus
We provide complimentary bus service to/from Patong Beach 10 times through out the day
|Hotel to Patong||Patong to Hotel|
|10.30 a.m.||11.05 a.m.|
|11.30 a.m.||12.05 p.m.|
|3.30 p.m.||4.05 p.m.|
|5.00 p.m.||5.45 p.m.|
|10.00 p.m.||10.35 p.m.|
- A1 10 mins - Jungceylon Shopping
- A2 10 mins - Central Patong
- A3 35 mins - Central Festival Phuket
- A4 35 mins - Central Phuket Floresta
- A5 30 mins - GMS Duty Free
- A6 40 mins - King Power
- A7 45 mins - Robinson Department Store Phuket
- B1 40 mins - Phuket Old Town
- B2 45 mins - Laem Promthep Cape
- B3 30 mins - Wat Chalong Temple
- B4 35 mins - Big Buddha
- D1 15 mins - Simon Cabaret Phuket
- D2 20 mins - Phuket Fantasea
- D3 35 mins - Siam Niramit Phuket
- E1 35 mins - Thavorn Museum
- E2 30 mins - hinpracha House
- E3 10 mins - Bangla Nightlife
- E4 25 mins - Dino Park (Mini Golf)
- E5 30 mins - Flying Hanuman (Zip line)
- E6 45 mins - Rebel Rock Climbing + Anthem Wake Park
- E7 15 mins - Surf House
Phuket Smart Bus & Phuket International Airport
Visit Phuket Smart Bus for more information. The following recommendations may be outdated due to route updates. Phuket Smart Bus is not an official affiliate of Thavorn Hotels & Resorts.
- Our recommendations.
- Resort to Airport (Bangla Police Box Station, Patong) – We recommend taking our complimentary shuttle service to Patong, and walking 5 minutes to the Shuttle Bus stop.
- Airport to Resort (Patong Provincial Electricity Authority station) – We recommend taking Phuket Smart Bus from the airport to the station, and walking 15 minutes to Patong Beach Hotel, where our shuttle will pick at the fixed shuttle times.
This sandy, crescent beach is lined with cafes, shopping malls, restaurants and bars. It’s most known for its raucous nightlife scene on Bangla Road that features bars, go-go bars, nightclubs, massage parlors, and cabarets.
One of the most popular beaches in Phuket. This long stretch of sand is wide enough for beachgoers to never feel crowded. An preferred location for families as it has a good balance of restaurants, bars, mini-golfs, and cafes all around. The Karon Temple Market is also open twice a week with arrays of street food and merchandise for visitors to see/buy.
This pleasant bay entices many surfers during the months of May to October. A few minutes south from Karon Beach, this beach is one other good destination for visitors of the island.
This quiet stretch of sand is a time away from the busy Patong area. It is a popular destination for retirees and long stay visitors and is well enclosed by forest hills and a fishing village.
Phuket Old Town
Phuket Old Town was built on riches reaped from Phuket's tin boom of the last century, when the metal was an extremely valuable commodity. Here, you will find grandiose Sino-Portugese colonial mansions and houses once occupied by Phuket's tin barons, including the Thavorn family, of 100 years' ago.
Phuket Big Buddha
The lofty site offers the best 360-degree views of the island, with sweeping vistas of Phuket Town, Kata, Karon, Chalong Bay and more. Do try to ATV up the mountain for a fun ride!
The official buddhist temple of Phuket. This is the largest and most revered temple on the island.
Enjoy the wildest night of your life on Bangla Road, Patong. This area is filled with clubs, bars, and shows that will keep you up for the entire night.
Central Floresta & Festival
One of Phuket’s newer and more luxurious malls. Central Floresta & Festival is located in the middle of the island and contains various high-end to middle tier worldwide brands, uniquely designed food courts, a 3D theme park, aquarium, and a movie theater.
The closest mall to Thavorn Beach Village and diagonally opposite Bangla Road. This semi-openair mall has a range of products to check out from cosmetics to electronic goods. The mall also has a bowling alley and a movie theater.
A duty-free mall close to downtown and a design that aims to incorporate Phuket’s unique Sino-Portogese patterns and its modern exterior mirror lightings.
Robinson, Phuket Old Town
The oldest shopping mall in Phuket is in the center of downtown and next to Old Town. A worthy visit for those looking to check out traditional Phuket cultural living. This mall has a wide range of cheap products to browse including a movie theater and many boutique local shops nearby.