Post-Covid Reopening Policy
Stay with peace of mind at Thavorn Beach Village Resort & Spa
Thavorn Beach Village Resort & Spa is reopening on 1 November 2021. We are committed to ensuring every guest to stay with confidence from COVID-19 hygiene and safety protocols during your entire stay
- The hygiene protocol is assessed daily and followed to the latest information from Thailand’s Ministry of Public Health.
- Mandatory temperature checks for all guests, visitors and third party.
- The latest information on travel restrictions, health advisories and safety precautions can be obtained from Thailand’s Ministry of Public Health, the World Health Organization (WHO), and the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT). The hotel reserves the right to refuse entry to those with a body temperature above 37.5 degrees Celsius and those who visited high-risk areas according to official announcements from The Royal Thai Government. In such cases the person is advised to seek medical advice.
- All guests are requested to check in and check out by scanning Morchana QR code and turn on location all the times. This is strictly requested by Thailand’s Ministry of Public Health.
- Keep 1.0-1.5 meters distance including table spacing at dining areas.
- All in house guests & visitors required to wear masks all the times in public area. Public areas may include hotel lobbies, elevators, meetings and events spaces when guests are not seated and socially distanced, restaurants and bars, and fitness centers.
- All houseguests may asked to provide a more detailed background of their recent travel history.
- Turndown service is not applicable, to reduce the presence of others in your room.
- Some decorative elements have been removed from the rooms due to hygiene and safety protocols.
- All the paperwork, pens, key cards used at the reception were disinfected before being given to the guest.
- In case of cash payment, the money received will be kept in separate boxes for disinfection and if change is required, the money previously disinfected will be given.
- Reception desk is equipped with plastic screens.
- Suitcases are carried by our employees who wear masks and disposable gloves.
- Digital applications are used to contact our guests for requests and questions.
- In public areas, there are easy-to-access liquid disinfection.
- Gym usage is strictly limited to ensure physical distancing.
- All team members are fully vaccinated.
Hotel facilities may have different opening hours or availability.
- Marisa Terrace Restaurant: open for breakfast (07.00 am - 10.00 am), lunch and dinner (11.00 am to 11.00 pm)
- Thai Sala Café: open from 10.00 am - 06.00 pm (closed every Monday)
- Crocodile Pool Bar: open for light snacks & drinks from 11.00 am - 10.00 pm
- Romantic Private Beachfront Cabana Dining: open from 05.00 pm - 11.00 pm (reservation in advance is required)
- In-room Dining (Room Service): available from 11.00 am – 10.30 pm (last order at 10.00 pm)
- Chann Spa: open from 10.00 am – 09.00 pm (last booking at 08.00 pm, reservation in advanced is required)
- Beach Zoo: animals petting and feeding, available from 9.00 am – 10.00 am & 04.00 pm – 05.00 pm (closed on a rainy day)
- Free Form Lagoon Pool: open from 07.00 am - 07.00 pm
- Diving Pool: strictly unavailable for daily use, only available for prebook diving courses with our qualified diving instructors. For more info, please contact Front Desk staff.
- Activity Center: open from 09.00 am - 05.00 pm
- Fitness Center: open from 08.00 am - 06.00 pm
- Shuttle Bus: available for 04.30 pm from the hotel to Patong & 09.30 pm from Patong to the hotel (reservation in advanced is required)
- Cable Car: open daily from 07.00 am - 04.00 pm
- Old Siam Thai Royalty Beachfront Restaurant: temporarily closed until further notice
- Pier: temporarily closed until further notice
- VIP Lounge: temporarily closed until further notice